Jump to navigation Jump to search
- For more information, see the Wikipedia article "John H. Hinderaker"
This is an author.
Items by this author:
- Judge Ignores Precedent, Holds NSA Program "Unconstitutional" (Topic: NSA warrantless surveillance controversy, Position: Judge Taylor was right to rule program unconstitutional, Stance: against)
- The ISG Report: Still A Mystery (Topic: Post-invasion Iraq, Position: Iraq Study Group's recommendations should be followed, Stance: against)
- They Liked It When It Was McCain's Idea (Topic: Hamdan v. Rumsfeld, Position: Supreme Court was correct in its ruling, Stance: against)
- They Liked It When It Was McCain's Idea (Topic: Military Commissions Act of 2006, Position: Act should be passed, Stance: for)