Welcome to Discourse DB. 3,215 opinion items in 95 topics, and counting!
Discourse DB is a new kind of site: a database that uses the power and ease-of-use of wiki technology to collect the opinions of the world's journalists and commentators about ongoing political events and issues. For more information, please read about Discourse DB, what Discourse DB is not, and general help for the entire site.
Want to add an op-ed or blog post? Read the quick how-to guide.
Latest Items (more)
- We have armed the Taliban to cause destruction in Afghanistan and elsewhere for generations (Date: September 2, 2021)
- Pathetic retreat from Afghanistan shows shrinking Biden isn't up to the task of president (Date: September 2, 2021)
- How Biden got it so wrong: What explains the president’s epic Afghanistan miscalculation (Date: September 1, 2021)
- ‘America is back?’ Not quite — especially after Biden’s disaster in Afghanistan (Date: August 30, 2021)
- America is leaving thousands of people behind in Afghanistan. This is a moral disaster. (Date: August 30, 2021)
- There's chaos and risk in Afghanistan exit, but Biden critics are getting it mostly wrong (Date: August 29, 2021)
- Why Biden's views on the Afghan terror attack make no sense (Date: August 28, 2021)
- Biden's Afghanistan policy shows the world a wobbly, impulsive U.S. (Date: August 27, 2021)
- The latest tragedy in Kabul (Date: August 26, 2021)
- George W. Bush made the bigger mistake in Afghanistan (Date: August 22, 2021)
- America lost more than a war in Afghanistan. We lost our conscience. (Date: August 20, 2021)
- A disgraceful exit from Afghanistan (Date: August 20, 2021)
- What's happening in Afghanistan? The Afghan military lost their country, not Joe Biden (Date: August 19, 2021)
- U.S. departure from Afghanistan was a fiasco — and President Biden owns it (Date: August 19, 2021)
Adding content to the site is easy, and it does not require registration. To add content immediately, you can go to Add an item. For an explanation of the various templates, you can go to Help:Template text. For a detailed, step-by-step tutorial on adding content to the site, go to Help:How to add content.