Welcome to Discourse DB. 3,228 opinion items in 99 topics, and counting!
Discourse DB is a new kind of site: a database that uses the power and ease-of-use of wiki technology to collect the opinions of the world's journalists and commentators about ongoing political events and issues. For more information, please read about Discourse DB, what Discourse DB is not, and general help for the entire site.
Want to add an op-ed or blog post? Read the quick how-to guide.
Latest Items (more)
- A terrible, horrible, no good, very bad Supreme Court decision (Date: June 26, 2022)
- Why John Roberts's wise prudence was the wrong answer on abortion law (Date: June 25, 2022)
- The Ruling Overturning Roe Is an Insult to Women and the Judicial System (Date: June 24, 2022)
- Abortion Goes Back to the People (Date: June 24, 2022)
- Ending Roe Is Institutional Suicide for Supreme Court (Date: June 24, 2022)
- Supreme Court takes us backwards as a nation by overturning Roe v. Wade (Date: June 24, 2022)
- On the anniversary of Roe v. Wade, a constitutional question emerges: Are women still ‘people’? (Date: January 21, 2022)
- We need more vaccinations, but is Biden OSHA rule the way to get it done? (Date: January 12, 2022)
- Supreme Court should stop Biden’s unconstitutional OSHA vaccine mandate (Date: January 8, 2022)
- High Court should strike down shot mandates (Date: January 5, 2022)
- Vaccine mandates are essential to stop COVID-19 (Date: November 10, 2021)
- Vaccine mandate could wreck businesses (Date: November 5, 2021)
- Biden's Vaccine Mandate Is a Big Mistake (Date: September 10, 2021)
- We have armed the Taliban to cause destruction in Afghanistan and elsewhere for generations (Date: September 2, 2021)
Adding content to the site is easy, and it does not require registration. To add content immediately, you can go to Add an item. For an explanation of the various templates, you can go to Help:Template text. For a detailed, step-by-step tutorial on adding content to the site, go to Help:How to add content.