Welcome to Discourse DB. 3,177 opinion items in 94 topics, and counting!
Discourse DB is a new kind of site: a database that uses the power and ease-of-use of wiki technology to collect the opinions of the world's journalists and commentators about ongoing political events and issues. For more information, please read about Discourse DB, what Discourse DB is not, and general help for the entire site.
Want to add an op-ed or blog post? Read the quick how-to guide.
Latest Items (more)
- Justice Amy Coney Barrett will be a boon to the nation (Date: October 26, 2020)
- The New York Post endorses President Donald J. Trump for re-election (Date: October 26, 2020)
- Our choice is Joe Biden* (Date: October 25, 2020)
- An evasive high court nominee inches toward Senate confirmation (Date: October 23, 2020)
- Elect Joe Biden. Reject Donald Trump. (Date: October 20, 2020)
- Amy Coney Barrett and the confirmation process (Date: October 19, 2020)
- Joe Biden for president (Date: October 18, 2020)
- Court's legitimacy in the balance (Date: October 17, 2020)
- Judge Barrett showed she was learned in the law; that’s not enough (Date: October 16, 2020)
- Delay the Senate vote on Supreme Court nomination of Amy Coney Barrett (Date: October 16, 2020)
- Amy Coney Barrett truly shines under fire in Senate hearings (Date: October 13, 2020)
- Pennsylvania needs Joe Biden (Date: October 11, 2020)
- We recommend Joe Biden for president (Date: October 11, 2020)
- We recommend Joe Biden for president — and overwhelming rejection of Trump (Date: October 10, 2020)
Adding content to the site is easy, and it does not require registration. To add content immediately, you can go to Add an item. For an explanation of the various templates, you can go to Help:Template text. For a detailed, step-by-step tutorial on adding content to the site, go to Help:How to add content.