Welcome to Discourse DB. 3,222 opinion items in 97 topics, and counting!
Discourse DB is a new kind of site: a database that uses the power and ease-of-use of wiki technology to collect the opinions of the world's journalists and commentators about ongoing political events and issues. For more information, please read about Discourse DB, what Discourse DB is not, and general help for the entire site.
Want to add an op-ed or blog post? Read the quick how-to guide.
Latest Items (more)
- We need more vaccinations, but is Biden OSHA rule the way to get it done? (Date: January 12, 2022)
- Supreme Court should stop Biden’s unconstitutional OSHA vaccine mandate (Date: January 8, 2022)
- High Court should strike down shot mandates (Date: January 5, 2022)
- Vaccine mandates are essential to stop COVID-19 (Date: November 10, 2021)
- Vaccine mandate could wreck businesses (Date: November 5, 2021)
- Biden's Vaccine Mandate Is a Big Mistake (Date: September 10, 2021)
- We have armed the Taliban to cause destruction in Afghanistan and elsewhere for generations (Date: September 2, 2021)
- Pathetic retreat from Afghanistan shows shrinking Biden isn't up to the task of president (Date: September 2, 2021)
- How Biden got it so wrong: What explains the president’s epic Afghanistan miscalculation (Date: September 1, 2021)
- ‘America is back?’ Not quite — especially after Biden’s disaster in Afghanistan (Date: August 30, 2021)
- America is leaving thousands of people behind in Afghanistan. This is a moral disaster. (Date: August 30, 2021)
- There's chaos and risk in Afghanistan exit, but Biden critics are getting it mostly wrong (Date: August 29, 2021)
- Why Biden's views on the Afghan terror attack make no sense (Date: August 28, 2021)
- Biden's Afghanistan policy shows the world a wobbly, impulsive U.S. (Date: August 27, 2021)
Adding content to the site is easy, and it does not require registration. To add content immediately, you can go to Add an item. For an explanation of the various templates, you can go to Help:Template text. For a detailed, step-by-step tutorial on adding content to the site, go to Help:How to add content.