Welcome to Discourse DB. 3,111 opinion items in 90 topics, and counting!
Discourse DB is a new kind of site: a database that uses the power and ease-of-use of wiki technology to collect the opinions of the world's journalists and commentators about ongoing political events and issues. For more information, please read about Discourse DB, what Discourse DB is not, and general help for the entire site.
Want to add an op-ed or blog post? Read the quick how-to guide.
Latest Items (more)
- Net neutrality editorial attempted to rewrite history (Date: December 22, 2017)
- The Observer view on net neutrality (Date: December 17, 2017)
- Without net neutrality, the internet will be sold to the highest bidder (Date: December 15, 2017)
- The repeal of net neutrality rules threatens democracy (Date: December 15, 2017)
- Don't Be Afraid of the Net Neutrality Repeal (Date: December 15, 2017)
- Save us, Congress. You’re now net neutrality’s only hope (Date: December 14, 2017)
- Scrapping ‘net neutrality’ is a threat to the free flow of information (Date: December 14, 2017)
- FCC should slow down repeal of burdensome net neutrality rules (Date: December 13, 2017)
- Keep the internet fair and open to all (Date: December 12, 2017)
- Net neutrality safeguards democracy, the economy and national security (Date: December 12, 2017)
- Net neutrality repeal means you're going to hate your cable company even more (Date: December 12, 2017)
- A way forward for net neutrality (Date: December 12, 2017)
- Why gutting net neutrality protections is bad for N.J. (Date: December 7, 2017)
- The F.C.C. Wants to Let Telecoms Cash In on the Internet (Date: December 3, 2017)
Adding content to the site is easy, and it does not require registration. To add content immediately, you can go to Add an item. For an explanation of the various templates, you can go to Help:Template text. For a detailed, step-by-step tutorial on adding content to the site, go to Help:How to add content.