Welcome to Discourse DB. 3,078 opinion items in 89 topics, and counting!
Discourse DB is a new kind of site: a database that uses the power and ease-of-use of wiki technology to collect the opinions of the world's journalists and commentators about ongoing political events and issues. For more information, please read about Discourse DB, what Discourse DB is not, and general help for the entire site.
Want to add an op-ed or blog post? Read the quick how-to guide.
Latest Items (more)
- Galvanising the globe (Date: June 4, 2017)
- Trump is wrong on climate change (Date: June 2, 2017)
- Trump gratuitously rejects the Paris Climate Accord (Date: June 2, 2017)
- Trump's Paris climate accord withdrawal worst decision of his life (Date: June 1, 2017)
- Dumping Paris accord is Donald Trump’s worst move ever (Date: June 1, 2017)
- Our Disgraceful Exit From the Paris Accord (Date: June 1, 2017)
- In ditching Paris deal, Trump does right by America and the world (Date: June 1, 2017)
- Paris deal harms U.S. prosperity (Date: June 1, 2017)
- Paris pullout endangers the planet (Date: June 1, 2017)
- We'll Never Have Paris (Date: June 1, 2017)
- Another Trump rant and foolish decision on climate change (Date: June 1, 2017)
- In exiting Paris accord, President Trump squanders time and degrees (Date: June 1, 2017)
- Trump's Stupid and Reckless Climate Decision (Date: June 1, 2017)
- Trump Defends the Constitution and the Economy by Withdrawing from the Paris Climate Agreement (Date: June 1, 2017)
Adding content to the site is easy, and it does not require registration. To add content immediately, you can go to Add an item. For an explanation of the various templates, you can go to Help:Template text. For a detailed, step-by-step tutorial on adding content to the site, go to Help:How to add content.