Bipartisan Campaign Reform Act
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- For more information, see the Wikipedia article "Bipartisan Campaign Reform Act"
This is a topic, with start date February 14, 2002 and unknown end date.
Its theme(s) are United States domestic politics.
Summary of positions for this topic
- Act should be passed (1 items)
- Act's "Wellstone amendment" should be repealed (4 items)
- Act should be repealed (24 items)
- Supreme Court was right to strike down "Wellstone Amendment" (9 items)
Click on position names to view quotes from each listed item.
All items that address this topic (35 total)
This act is also known as the "McCain-Feingold Act".