Bipartisan Campaign Reform Act
- For more information, see the Wikipedia article "Bipartisan Campaign Reform Act"
This is a topic, with start date February 14, 2002 and unknown end date.
Its theme(s) are United States domestic politics.
Summary of positions for this topic
- Act should be passed (1 items)
- Act's "Wellstone amendment" should be repealed (4 items)
- Act should be repealed (24 items)
- Supreme Court was right to strike down "Wellstone Amendment" (9 items)
Click on position names to view quotes from each listed item.
Query: SELECT `cargo__Items`.`Summary` AS `Summary`,`cargo__Opinions`.`Position_link` AS `Position link`,`cargo__Opinions`.`Stance` AS `Stance` FROM `cargo__Items` LEFT OUTER JOIN `cargo__Opinions` ON ((`cargo__Items`.`_pageName`=`cargo__Opinions`.`_pageName`)) WHERE `cargo__Opinions`.`Topic`="Bipartisan Campaign Reform Act" ORDER BY `CASE Stance
WHEN 'for' THEN 1 WHEN 'against' THEN 2 WHEN 'mixed' THEN 3 END`,`Date` DESC LIMIT 100
Function: CargoSQLQuery::run Error: 1054 Unknown column 'CASE Stance
WHEN 'for' THEN 1 WHEN 'against' THEN 2 WHEN 'mixed' THEN 3 END' in 'order clause' (127.0.0.1)
All items that address this topic (35 total)
This act is also known as the "McCain-Feingold Act".