2006 transatlantic aircraft plot
This is the approved revision of this page, as well as being the most recent.Jump to navigation Jump to search
- For more information, see the Wikipedia article "2006 transatlantic aircraft plot"
This is a topic, with start date August 10, 2006 and end date August 10, 2006.
Its theme(s) are Terrorism.
Summary of positions for this topic
- United States should impose racial profiling at airports (7 items)
- Plot did not represent a real threat (1 items)
- Great Britain should impose racial profiling at airports (1 items)
- United States should begin data mining (2 items)
- Great Britain should torture terror suspects for information (1 items)
- United States should ban carry-on liquids (3 items)
Click on position names to view quotes from each listed item.
No stated opinion
All items that address this topic (17 total)