Welcome to Discourse DB. 3,144 opinion items in 92 topics, and counting!
Discourse DB is a new kind of site: a database that uses the power and ease-of-use of wiki technology to collect the opinions of the world's journalists and commentators about ongoing political events and issues. For more information, please read about Discourse DB, what Discourse DB is not, and general help for the entire site.
Want to add an op-ed or blog post? Read the quick how-to guide.
Latest Items (more)
- Settle trade war: U.S., China need to find a resolution soon (Date: September 27, 2019)
- Texas is losing in Trump's trade war with China (Date: August 30, 2019)
- Is China ready to negotiate? Donald Trump has no clue on how to deliver a trade deal. (Date: August 26, 2019)
- Trump doesn't grasp that trade war could cost him re-election (Date: August 19, 2019)
- Trump’s artless deal: The president’s Syria decision will have long-term consequences (Date: December 26, 2018)
- Trump’s dangerous blunder in Syria endangers US ally (Date: December 26, 2018)
- Trump was right to pull out of Syria and Afghanistan. This is what he should do next. (Date: December 22, 2018)
- Trump’s Syria withdrawal has handed a huge gift to Islamic State (Date: December 22, 2018)
- Trump is right to withdraw US troops from Syria (Date: December 21, 2018)
- Why Trump is right about withdrawing from Syria (Date: December 21, 2018)
- Let’s Leave Syria (Date: December 21, 2018)
- Trump's foolish decision to leave Syria (Date: December 20, 2018)
- Why Trump's Syria withdrawal is the right move (Date: December 20, 2018)
- In withdrawing from Syria, Trump makes a major error (Date: December 20, 2018)
Adding content to the site is easy, and it does not require registration. To add content immediately, you can go to Add an item. For an explanation of the various templates, you can go to Help:Template text. For a detailed, step-by-step tutorial on adding content to the site, go to Help:How to add content.