Welcome to Discourse DB. 3,067 opinion items in 88 topics, and counting!
Discourse DB is a new kind of site: a database that uses the power and ease-of-use of wiki technology to collect the opinions of the world's journalists and commentators about ongoing political events and issues. For more information, please read about Discourse DB, what Discourse DB is not, and general help for the entire site.
Want to add an op-ed or blog post? Read the quick how-to guide.
Latest Items (more)
- Neil Gorsuch is hardly mainstream, but a filibuster is futile (Date: March 21, 2017)
- Gorsuch turns back Democratic attacks (Date: March 21, 2017)
- Neil Gorsuch Faces the Senate (Date: March 20, 2017)
- U.S. Senate should set to hear nomination of Neil Gorsuch to Supreme Court (Date: March 19, 2017)
- America needs Neil Gorsuch, and more like him (Date: February 9, 2017)
- The Gorsuch nomination (Date: February 1, 2017)
- Democrats: Give Gorsuch vetting, hearing, up-or-down vote (Date: January 31, 2017)
- Time for outrageous obstruction against Gorsuch (Date: January 31, 2017)
- Hillary Clinton for president (Date: October 22, 2016)
- Hillary Clinton should be our next president (Date: October 21, 2016)
- Clinton easily the best candidate for president (Date: October 21, 2016)
- In battle for America’s soul, Hillary Clinton is our pick (Date: October 21, 2016)
- Hillary Clinton is the only choice to move America ahead (Date: October 17, 2016)
- Clinton the cleanest choice (Date: October 16, 2016)
Adding content to the site is easy, and it does not require registration. To add content immediately, you can go to Add an item. For an explanation of the various templates, you can go to Help:Template text. For a detailed, step-by-step tutorial on adding content to the site, go to Help:How to add content.